Dissertation Topics In Financial Markets: 20 Best Suggestions
To get a degree in finance, you’ll have to compose and defend a dissertation on a relevant topic. You may choose financial markets as a general area of your research. However, you’ll need to narrow down this topic in order to conduct a meaningful study. If you cannot generate a good idea for your paper, you may get inspiration by looking at a list of excellent sample topics.
Topics for a Dissertation on Financial Markets
- The analysis of risks that are run by financial markets.
- The features of financial markets in China.
- Financial markets and their economics.
- The impact of fraud in financial markets on the government actions.
- The high-frequency trading system and its effect on financial markets.
- Financial markets of Wall Street.
- The influence of the strong economy on financial markets.
- Capital markets and the government.
- The benefits of stock markets for investors.
- Bond markets and the main categories of bonds.
- The role of money markets in the financial system.
- The features of spot markets.
- Derivatives markets and private investing.
- The study of the foreign exchange interbank market.
- Primary markets and secondary markets.
- The role of over-the-counter markets.
- The significance of third and fourth markets.
- Emerging markets and the IMF.
- The influence of Greece on the European financial markets.
- The connection between bull markets and stock valuations.
Chapters to Include in Your Dissertation
No matter the topic, your paper should have a particular structure. If your paper meets the standards of academic writing, it’ll be more understandable for your audience. Here are the chapters that you should compose:
- Literature review.
- Data presentation.
In this chapter, you need to present the background of your topic and explain the goals of your research.
Here, you should provide thorough information about the main sources that you’ve consulted conducting your study.
This is the part where you should describe each action that you’ve performed to achieve your results.
In this section, you should present your outcomes and discuss their significance to the development of the field.
Here, you should remind the reader about all the main points of your dissertation and offer ways for further studies.
Also, you’ll need to have a bibliography and other additional sections in your paper. To learn in what style to format your paper, look into your assignment guidelines. There, you should find all the details about the font size, title page, headers, and so on.